There's never been anything like it.
Exmark's stand-on spreader sprayer is the industry's most advanced, most innovative design. This versatile, easy-to-operate, easy-to-maneuver machine offers our most advanced lean-to-steer technology and outstanding stability. The sprayer system includes a 20-gallon tank and an agitation system; the seed hopper can hold up to 175 lbs. Adjustable spread and spray widths let you operate in a variety of terrains and conditions.
- Innovative Lean-to-Steer Technology: This advanced solution allows the operator to control all motion with one hand.
- Agitation System: You can mix chemicals in the tank and keep them in suspension, thanks to our innovative agitation system.
- Intuitive Controls: Everything you need at your fingertips, allowing you to make easy adjustments and maintain total control.
- Spacious Hopper: Hopper can hold 175 lbs. An extra 50 lb bag can also be placed in carrier on top of the tank.
- Operator Comfort: Stainless steel operator platform with isolation mounts for a more comfortable ride. Locks up or down for storage.
- Front Tires: 13 x 6.5-6
- Rear Tires: 18 x 7.5-8
- Frame: Stainless Steel
- Width / Cutting Deck: 35"
- UPC: 193308000886
- Fuel System: KOHLER CH395
- Displacement: 277cc
- Transmission: Hydrostatic
- Drive System: Tuff Torq
- Fuel Capacity: 1.85 gal
- Ground Speed: 0-5.5 mph (8.8 kmph) forward, 0-4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse
- Model Description: Spreader/Sprayer S-Series 9.5HP* Koh CH395 Stand-on
- Length: 67.5 in.
- Width: 35.5 in.
- Height: 51.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 500
Spreader and Spray System
- Hopper Capacity: 175 lbs. + 50 lbs. on spray tank; 12 VDC, 2 hp motor
- Spread Width: Adjustable from 4 ft up to 22 ft
- Tank Capacity: 20 gal
- Pump: Remco
- Spray Rate: Wide - 0.69 gpm at 30 psi, 0.80 gpm at 40 psi; Narrow - 0.35 gpm at 30 psi, 0.40 gpm at 40 psi
- Spray Width: Wide spray up to 11 ft wide; Narrow spray up to 5 ft wide
*The gross horsepower of these gasoline engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers may be significantly lower. **The gross horsepower of the 3TNV80FT was laboratory rated at 2600 rpm; the 3TNV88C was laboratory rated at 3000 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1995. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers may be significantly lower.